How to Install Facebook Pixel on WooCommerce
Looking to optimise sales of your new WooCommerce store? Your store is running but the sales are not that appealing. Or even if you are doing well but desiring to do even better with the revenues. Do not worry because Facebook Pixel got your back. Meta (which was formerly known as Facebook) pixel works as a tech magician when it comes to pushing the sales of businesses.
Meta Pixel gives you the power to refine the retargeting campaigns and create custom audiences. It also allows you to understand the behaviour of your audience and display the ads to the right target. With the courtesy of Meta Pixel you can target people by the products they left on the abandoned carts. All you have to do is set up the WooCommerce account in order to share the events of the website with Facebook. By this method you will be able to track how users are interacting with your business and then accordingly you can optimise, target and deliver your ads to get more business.
Steps to Install Facebook Pixel on WooCommerce
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to install facebook Pixel on your Woocommerce account:
- In order to launch your Woocommerce store, login to the Cloudways Account. If you don’t have a Cloudways account please sign up and create one.
- From the top menu go the Applications option and select your WooCommerce application.
- Navigate to the Application Management section from where you will get the access details of your WooCommerce store.
- You will see a URL, now click the URL and copy paste the credentials to the admin page and click the Login option.
- Navigate through your WooCommerce Dashboard and go to the Plugins > Add New.
- In the next step you need to click Upload Plugin > Choose File and upload the zip file you have downloaded and then click on Install Now option.
- Tap on the Activate option after uploading and installing the plugin.
- Navigate to the WooCommerce > Settings > Integration and tap on Get Started.
- Now you will see a welcome window on your screen with a click next option. Tap on the Next option.
- You now have to choose the page for which you want to set up Facebook Pixel and click Next.
- The installation of Facebook pixel is now completed. Be sure the Use of Advance Matching option is selected and then click next.
- The window you will see now is for importing products. Facebook Pixel will automatically import all the products on your facebook page, that will make the process a lot easier for you. Click on Finish.
- Visit the Connect Partner Platform window and tap on Verify. If you have set up everything correctly then the status of Active will be shown to you.
Steps to Create a Facebook Tracking Pixel
- First of all you need to go to your Facebook Business Account to manage all the ads and generate pixels.
- Go to the “Facebook Business Manager” and log in to your account. On the Facebook Ads Panel tap on the Pixels that is under the Measure and Report section.
- After you reach the Facebook Pixel page tap on create a Pixel button.
- There is something you should note that per account you can create only one WooCommerce Facebook Pixel.
- After the pop-up appears, you need to add a Pixel Name, Website URL and click on the Create button.
- You have now successfully created your pixel. Let’s move to the next step.
Installing Facebook Tracking Pixel Code
In order to install the WooCommerce Facebook Pixel Code, You are required to insert the code in the webpages or to the entire website. Moving to the next window, You will look at the three options that will allow you to install Facebook Pixel in your woocommerce account.
Connect with a Partner Platform
Since you are using WooCommerce, you can set up the pixel without editing any of your website codes.
Manually Install the Pixel Code
One of the simplest procedures is that you can simply copy and paste the WooCommerce Facebook Pixel Code in the headers section of your website.
Send Instruction on Email to a Developer
If you are collaborating with a developer who can help you edit your site code then you can send the instructions to the developer and get the work done by him.
Facebook Pixel Makes Marketing Easier for You!
Facebook Pixel is very helpful in making advertising of your products and store easier for you. Moreover, with Facebook Pixel you will get the right target audience who will be interested in buying your products. The marketing through Facebook Pixel is very much successful and can help you in establishing a good online store with greater revenue.