Verify your customer’s email addresses by sending an automatic verification email to registered email addresses and avoid account registration spam and fake orders.
WooCommerce User Email Verification plugin helps store owners to avoid account registration spam, fake orders, and bouncing emails by sending a mandatory email verification to new and existing customers. This enables store owners to easily manage and delete unverified customers. Merchants can enhance the targeting of marketing, account, and other related emails by sending a verification email.
- Enable email verification for new and existing customer accounts
- Send verification emails or add a verification link in a default new account email
- Delay default “New Account” email until verification
- Exclude email verification for selected user roles
- Redirect users to My Account or a custom URL after a successful verification
- Block automatic login after checkout and registration
- Show email verification notices on order Thank You pages
- Manage order emails for unverified users
- Logout accounts of existing unverified customers
- Restrict checkout for unverified users
- Customize email text and link expiration dates
- Customize verification notices on My Account pages
- Block specific email addresses
Verify New Account Registration Emails
WooCommerce Smart User Email Verification enables store owners to show a verification notice to customers as they successfully submit a registration form. These verification notices can be customized based on the store’s requirements.
Verify Existing Customer Emails
With this plugin, allow automatic logout of unverified customers accounts. Enable login after successful email verification by existing users.
Verify Emails After Checkout
Customers who register for an account during the checkout process should have their email addresses verified. To require customers to verify their emails, you can either opt to disable the Thank You page or just display a verification message on it.
Restrict Checkout for Unverified Users
With the WooCommerce Smart User Email Verification plugin, you can choose to restrict checkout for unverified users and avoid any fake orders or spams. Allow orders to be placed only after users verify their email addresses. This is a useful functionality for store owners that offer cash on delivery, bank checks, or similar payment methods.
Customize Email Templates and Notices
The email templates and verification notices can be modified to meet the needs of your store. The plugin lets you validate a user’s email address by sending a separate verification email or by including a verification link in your default “New Account” welcome email.
The notifications serve as a crucial guide for your customers regarding the status of their accounts and email verification. These messages can be customized by store admins to suit the needs of the store.
Restrict Verification for Selected User Roles and Blacklist Emails
With the Smart User Email Verification plugin, you can choose to exclude specific user roles from email verification. Include comma-separated email addresses to blacklist them and avoid registration for such users.
- Free Installation
- 1 year free support
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Released:June 2022
- PHP version:5.6 or above
- Requires:WooCommerce & WordPress must be installed
There are no reviews yet.