WhatsApp Order & Live Chat For WooCommerce
Integrate your website with WhatsApp to allow customers to chat online, add products to WhatsApp cart, and place orders directly.
Sell Products and Chat Live With Your Customers on WhatsApp
WhatsApp Order and Live Chat for WooCommerce allows your customers to ask questions about your products and services by chatting online via WhatsApp. Additionally, customers can place orders via WhatsApp by adding items to their WhatsApp carts.
If you want your customers to be able to order using WhatsApp, the WhatsApp chat plugin does not replace your current cart and checkout system for your website. You can choose to enable/disable the WhatsApp cart and order system for various products, categories, guests, and specific user roles. Moreover, with WhatsApp click to chat plugin, you can choose to disable the standard ordering process by hiding the price and add to cart button and instead, force customers to order only via WhatsApp.
- Enable WhatsApp Chat Icon
- Enable Order via WhatsApp system
- Allow WhatsApp cart only for mobile users
- Customize Add to WhatsApp button including label, button background, and label colors
- Display WhatsApp Add-to-Cart-button for specific user roles, guests, products, and categories
- Choose to hide the price and standard Add to Cart button from shop and product pages
- Hold a record of all WhatsApp orders
- Choose to preload product-specific information in WhatsApp message
- Allow Google Recaptcha on WhatsApp Order form
Enable WhatsApp Live Chat
Your customers will be more likely to make a purchase if you use a popular chat app to connect with them on a more personal level. WooCommerce WhatsApp Order and Live Chat plugin allows your customers to communicate with you over WhatsApp and make real-time purchase decisions.
Enable Orders on WhatsApp
WhatsApp Order and Live Chat plugin enables your customers to place orders via WhatsApp. You can create a distinct order system to allow customers to place orders directly on WhatsApp. You can choose to disable purchases on your store by hiding the price and standard Add to Cart button.
WhatsApp Order button can be enabled on your store for all or specific user roles, guests, products, and categories. In “Your Custom Message,” you can also select to preload certain cart information.
How does order on WhatsApp work?
Follow these steps below to clearly understand ordering on WhatsApp.
- Customers can add multiple items to WhatsApp cart using the “Add to WhatsApp Cart” button and from the WhatsApp cart page.
- Customers will fill the WhatsApp Order form and submit the order. This form includes fields like name, email, number, and a message to be included, and cart details.
- After submitting the button, customers will be redirected to WhatsApp with a preloaded WhatsApp cart details.
- A single click will send these details to the store admin in a WhatsApp message.
- As a result, the admin gains a better grasp of what the customer wants and sees an increase in conversions.
Keeps the WhatsApp Orders’ Record
With this plugin, you can have a record of all WhatsApp order messages sent from your store. The WhatsApp order form includes a phone number and other information that can be used to contact customers in the event that the customer’s web WhatsApp account is not signed in or the procedure fails.
- Free Installation
- 1 year free support
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Released:May 2022
- PHP version:5.6 and above
- Requires:WooCommerce & WordPress must be installed
I’ve been looking for a way to integrate WhatsApp into my business for a long time and I’m so glad I found this plugin! It was so easy to set up and I’ve already observed an increase in sales because of it. The customer service has been great too, they responded quickly to my questions and helped me troubleshoot any issues that I faced during the understanding of plugin’s backend.
The configuration process was easy, and the user interface is attractive compared to other live chat plugins