Order Cancellation Email to Customer
Send an automated notification to customers via email upon order cancellation.
When the store administrator cancels an order by default WooCommerce sends an email to admin for confirmation of cancellation but the customer is not notified in any case. Order Cancellation for WooCommerce bridges this gap by automatically sending and email to the customer on order cancellation
When a business grows the amount of orders increases but the amount of cancelled orders also increases due to various reasons. These reasons can be stock shortages, wrong delivery details, payment disputes and many more. For the reputation of the business it becomes important for a business to communicate the reason for cancellation to the customer.
- Send automated email upon order cancellation
- Uses the standard WooCommerce order cancellation email layout
- Email template can be customised in the following ways:
- Change email subject
- Change email heading
- Change email content(State the reason for cancellation)
- Free Installation
- 1 year free support
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Released:April 2022
- PHP version:5.6 & above
- Requires:WooCommerce & WordPress must be installed
I am so happy I found this plugin! We have been looking for something to send our customers an automated notification when their order is canceled and we finally found it. The code is great, the emails and notification are professional and easy to customize—just what we needed!