Order Chat for WooCommerce allows customers and admin to communicate directly from the order detail page.
Personalized Orders for Customers
Enabling Order Chat for WooCommerce creates a new line of contact for orders between the customer and the admin. For every eCommerce store, order communication is essential yet critical for every order between the customer and store admin.
WooCommerce Order Chat plugin allows customers to communicate additional information directly from the order detail page on My Account instead of filling out contact forms. This plugin is an essential addition for those who sell customized products. From the order detail page in the admin panel, admins can communicate about order criteria.
- Allows live chat for specific order statuses
- Notify customers and admins of new messages through email
- Personalize text and background colors for messages
- Allow file uploads by limiting the file size and type
- Customize errors and sent messages
You may contact customers directly from the order details page instead of having them on several communication channels (emails, WhatsApp, Call, or SMS). Direct communication reduces the likelihood of misunderstandings.
Notify New Messages
WooCommerce Order Chat plugin holds a feature of notifying customers as well as admins whenever a new message is received through email.
Enable Custom Messages
This plugin allows users to send personalized messages. The text and background color of these messages can be customized for a better communication experience.
Enable Order Message
With the Order Chat plugin, the order message can be enabled and customized from the general settings. The following customizations are supported:
- Enable chat for select order statuses
- Customize success and failed messages
- Disable file attachment
- Add allowed file extension and size
Additionally, the style settings allows you to customize the background and text color of admin as well as customer message.
- Free Installation
- 1 year free support
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Released:April 2022
- PHP version:5.2 and above
- Requires:WooCommerce & WordPress must be installed