WooCommerce Google reCaptcha
Add reCaptcha V2 & V3 to your WooCommerce and WordPress login, registration, reset password and other pages.
Protect Your WooCommerce Site With reCaptcha
Google reCaptcha for WooCommerce allows you to add reCaptcha to your WordPress and WooCommerce pages. The extension supports both v2 and reCaptcha v3 WooCommerce. With increased spam and hacking attempts, websites are continuously at risk. Google reCaptcha extension operates as an additional security gate to prevent bot traffic from attempting to log in. Customize reCaptcha, set restrictions, choose reCaptcha type and version with the WooCommerce Google reCaptcha extension.
- Appy V2 and V3 reCaptcha versions
- Individually enable reCaptcha on specific pages
- Customize reCaptcha sizes and themes
- Enable reCaptcha on WooCommerce pages:
- Password reset pages
- Complete Purchase
- Payment method
- Pay for order
- Product review
- Enable reCaptcha on WordPress pages:
- Lost Password
- Disable reCaptcha for specific countries & IP ranges
- Add reCaptcha on any page with the shortcode
- Customize the V3 reCaptcha spam score
- Benefit from multilingual translations
- Utilize extended captcha options with reCaptcha.net
Support for V2 and V3 reCaptcha Versions
Secure your site with WooCommerce reCaptcha v3 and V2 to authenticate and validate customers on your online store. The V2 reCaptcha remains visible to everyone, whereas the V3 reCaptcha appears only when suspicious traffic is detected. Get the following features with Google reCaptcha WooCommerce:
- Utilize V2 and V3 Google reCaptcha
- Choose between Google.com or reCaptcha.net as the preferred type
Note that reCaptcha.net can be used in regions where Google is blocked.
Enable Google reCaptcha for Each Page
You can add reCaptcha to WooCommerce registration, password, payment, and other pages.
Additionally, reCaptcha can be added to WordPress pages as well. You can choose to apply Recaptcha on the following:
- Recaptcha for Woocommerce Checkout pages
- WooCommerce Register Recaptcha
- Recaptcha for Woocommerce Purchase and Payment
- Recaptcha for Woocommerce Access and Password reset pages
- Recaptcha for Woocommerce Pay for order and Product review pages
- Recaptcha for WordPress Registration and Access pages
- Recaptcha for WordPress Comments and Password pages
Customize reCaptcha for Each Page
ReCaptcha for WooCommerce supports customization to align reCaptcha with your site’s aesthetics seamlessly. You can also choose to exclude reCaptcha in certain cases as required. Customize the following options to get started:
- Add titles & choose sizes
- Select dark or light themes
- Opt for compact or standard-sized layouts
- Exclude specific countries
- Disable/enable reCAPTCHA for designated IP ranges
Add ReCaptcha With Short Codes
Add Google reCaptcha anywhere on your store with a shortcode. Conveniently insert shortcodes on webpages and make your website more secure.
Support for ReCaptcha.net
WooCommerce reCaptcha provides advanced security measures and customization settings for online stores. Choose between Google.com and reCaptcha.net as your preferred reCAPTCHA type. Note that reCaptcha.net is suitable for countries where Google is blocked. The “No-Conflict mode” ensures smooth integration by removing other captcha occurrences on the page to avoid conflicts.
To customize the general Recaptcha settings, you can adjust the following options:
- Choose the recaptcha version and type
- Enable “No-Conflict mode”
- Add recaptcha field title
- Enter site and secret key
- Add counties to exclude from recaptcha
- Enter IP range and recaptcha score
- Free Installation
- 1 year free support
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Released:April 2022
- PHP version:5.6 & above
- Requires:WooCommerce & WordPress must be installed.
How to add Google reCaptcha for Woocommerce on my store pages?
Go to “reCaptcha Settings”> select the WooCommerce page you want to add reCAPTCHA to in the plugin’s reCAPTCHA placement settings. You can also specify where exactly you want to add the CAPTCHA test on the checkout page.
Can I show multiple reCAPTCHA’s on the same page?
Yes. You can show any number of reCAPTCHA’s on the same page.
Does this reCaptcha requires an API key for its activation?
Yes, an API key is must required to function properly.
Does this Google reCaptcha supports reCaptcha v3?
Yes, woocommerce recaptcha supports both v2 and v3 versions.